My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Arundel for shopping and birds

I wanted to visit  a cheese and wine shop in Arundel.. so off I went.  Had a wander around the town and took a few pics.. and... bought some cheese.. :D









Then popped into WWT Arundel - I needed a sandwich so seemed a good time to visit.

Obliging Jackdaw




Obliging Mrs. Mallard..



A Robin watched me watching him....









The Golden Eyes were a bit frisky..















Pleasant trip out in the sunshine!

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely to see all the birds Tricia - I haven't been birding for weeks and weeks! Have a lovely Christmas and best wishes for 2015.

Related Posts with Thumbnails