My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 7 November 2022

My first day in Thailand - 6 and 7 November 2022

 I left the UK on 6 November 2022 for a visit to Thailand arriving there at 06.15 local time on 7 November 2022 - my very first visit to this part of the world.

It was a long day and after relaxing at the hotel, we went out for dinner at  restaurant on the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok... some interesting sights! We returned to the hotel after a great Thai meal, and travelled by Tuk Tuk.. the most amazing experience ever.. I think our driver was determined to be back first. More posts to follow over the next few days


General view



View from my window




Hotel foyer

From our meal table -   a view of the river







Tuk tuk journey home



A temple or Wat on the way back



What a day, and what excitement.!!


2 comments:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

Must be so exciting to go somewhere new, I worry that Thailand would be a bit hot for me though!

Tricia Ryder said...

Simon, it was exceedingly hot at a more or less constant 33 degrees. Also on some days the humidity levely was quiet high.
Most large buildings, restaurants, hotels etc are air conditioned which really helps.

Related Posts with Thumbnails