My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Petworth dressing for Autumn colours

Needed some exercise and space today and, as the sky was very very blue and the sun shone I donned my heavier coat for the first time this Autumn and wandered around Petworth in the nippy wind.

I was hoping to see some Deer - I did but very very far away... I know where to go the next visit.




No matter how often I pas this 'mole' I have to take a picture.. it's rather cute..

Cyclamen blooming under the tree



and a group of 5 Pied Wagtails..






Then I came across 3 Bucks .. Fallow Deer






Several Mallards with coots..



and when you have an itch... you need to scratch it!!

and one solitary Greylag



Stopped for a very nice fruit scone..

and Mr Ponders approved..

A huge patch of fungi ...





and such a pretty tree.. don't know what it is!!




Lovely day and great way to get some exercise.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails