My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 15 August 2016

Walking the dog.... blue blue blue

This is my last of 4 days taking my daughter's dog for her first walk of the day. I've been sooo lucky in that even at 8.30 ish in the morning, the sky is blue; the sea is blue - Mediterranean Blue - and the temperature warm.

We do the same walk each morning.  Today, being a weekday is was quieter but the weather - glorious.. and I've never seen the sea looking as blue as it has been over the last few days.




Waiting.....














Very far out at sea .. these are the Wind Turbines people are saying are an eyesore.. bearing in mind I took this picture with a pretty good zoom lens and then cropped it...... if the service vessel hadn't been there I doubt I would have seen the turbines... just saying..

Near the fresh fish stall...



and the sailing club had their boats out.... seemed like sailing instruction for youngsters..


Beautiful weather for a beautiful place.....

1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

Turbines are not eyesores, it's ridiculous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails