My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Wednesday 5 June 2019

A pond's residents and views of Seven Sisters and Cuckmere

My friend and I went for a wander down to Coastguard Cottages with stunning view of the Severn Sisters coastline and over Cuckmere Haven.  Pity the light and weather was so dull and grey.

Before I reached my friend's home , I stopped at the local pond for some 'cuteness'








and then views of the Severn Sisters and Cuckmere Haven















Common Blue (I believe ? )




One of life's little mysteries... an isolated gate.. with nothing attached to it .. entirely alone!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails