My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Friday 21 June 2019

Godrevy - just beautiful on 17 June 2019


Firstly my thanks to my friend Jan for suggesting our day out was at Godrevy.

Amazing curved golden beach, amazing rock cliffs, wildflowers growing everywhere, blue sky and turquoise sea, Skylarks singing and soaring, Meadow Pipits and Fulmars were nesting.  We also had some sunshine dipping in and out.. and it was warm when out of the wind..



























and on my way back from Jan's I was held up by traffic... Two Red-legged partridges who were in no hurry and out for a wander along the road.  This is the sort of traffic hold up I love!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails