My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 8 December 2012

Brilliant sunshine... then fog!!

I set off in brilliant sunshine early this morning.  As I approached the Dartford Tunnel, two lanes had just been closed for 'essential repairs' - hope it wasn't a leak!

The sun shone and the skies were blue.  As I got nearer the turnoff from the M11 for Harlow, I drove into FOG!!!

I headed off for Hatfield Forest... in the fog... not much about so a few weak offerings from the day!

A Mallard - preened

A redwing - hid

A Squirrel - squirreled

A Great Crested Grebe - also preened


A Squirrel looked worried...

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails