My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 2 July 2016

Plan B .. Sheffield Park Gardens

I had planned to go further afield today - but as I drove I heard of horrendous delays on my route... so fortunately I decided to change direction and go elsewhere.   So headed off to Sheffield Park.. the sun shone mostly....


























Mr Ponders Billie and Belinda sat and viewed the lake.







Their favourite spot in the tree..





Bears will climb..

and then need a rest..

so a bite to eat for 'lunch' .. Sheffield Scone never disappoints...


and I had a visitor ... Robin had a youngster but it was shy and didn't come out for a picture..

it kept it's eye on me

and was very tempted..


Finally......!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails