My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 18 February 2017

Chartwell NT - Home of Churchill - in the morning mist

Couldn't decide where to go today... it was misty when I woke but forecast was for it clearing.  I headed off to Chartwell.. home of Winston Churchill.. I really like it there.. there's a sense of calm, beauty and order..

As I walked through the outside area of the cafe on the way tot the entrance.. lovely to see a Grey Wagtail looking for crumbs under the cafe tables!!


This is a member of staff.. he is a rescue dog from Spain.. and quite elderly.. I didn't catch his name though.. so any National Trust member of Chartwell who can advise..??



Mr Ponders was out with Henrietta today. .. she got bored hibernating!!





Oooh I have friends who live near there...  Mr. Quacks and his family..



some large fish




















The scent of spring flowering shrubs... Daphne in particular..




















and a great scone for lunch!!!

1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

Beautiful grey wagtail, not seen many round here the last couple of years though

Related Posts with Thumbnails