My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Friday 7 July 2017

Nymans.. wonderful colours on a hot hot day

I thought I'd nip over the Nymans for a wander.. hoping it would be cooler in the breeze.. at Nymans it was.. but horrendous drive getting there as three horse-drawn caravans were going in the same direction along the single carriageway main road.. that added 30 minutes to a 30 minute journey!!

So a bite to eat when I arrived.. a tasty scone.

















 
Decided I'd take crisps and my bottle of drink and sit in the gardens in shade




Picnic view..

Wonderful bank of wild flowers... just beautiful!!






and when it's hot.





Wasn't there for long today.. but lovely just to sit in the shade in such beautiful surroundings..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails