My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Sunday 9 July 2017

Standen House & Gardens... lots of summer colour...

Set off reasonably early to be at Standen by the time it opened.

It was going to get hot again today so the cooler morning was preferable for a visit.
Lovely saunter....enjoy my visits to Standen..


and today Arthur was with me.. thought this was a comfy retreat..










Would this song thrush turn to face me?..... nooo





Then got the feeling I was being watched!!




The Bothy..

Arthur said 'come in'....






The bridge that overlooks the quarry was closed today.. The quarry is being restored..


the wrong way to ride a bike!

that' better





















and a scone in the sunshine...

I didn't go into the house today... weather too nice... and I've been inside quite a few times.. a house to feel at home in!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails