My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 16 December 2017

A Potter at Petworth House and Garnens

After a fairly late start (for me) today, I headed off to Petworth for some fresh air and exercise in glorious winter sunshine.  I'd taken the appropriate camera in case I saw Fieldfares and/or Redwings... saw Redwings..  just a pity I'd left the spare battery at home as the camera 'died' as I got it out of the car .. hey ho.  just as well I had my other camera!

First stop, a tasty scone for an early lunch


Then a wander... one of the good things about winter, is the low light of the sun and the bare trees.. when you can really see their shape!
























The shadow of the Rotunda!


Good to get out.. a pleasant wander

1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

Ha actually thought Ponders was in the water in one of those shots!

Related Posts with Thumbnails