My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Sunday 12 August 2012

A quiet return home..to Petworth Park

Left Pete's early thinking I'd go out more locally with the cameras.  Spoke to Mum who wasn't that well and visited her instead. Not been home long, considering what I should do, when Mum rang to say she was feeling fine and back to her normal self.

A bit later I went for a wander around Petworth Park - which is very local to me.  Much more humid that Saturday and quite unpleasant occasionally.

I bought a sandwich and can of diet coke from the Coffee Shop ( how much??)  and consumed same by the lake.  There were dozens of Geese about, Canada, Greylags, (smaller number of) Egyptian... a few Mallards, the odd coot and a Pied Wagtail.

I'd intended going back for a piece of cake (I'm sure it's months since I had the last slice!!), but started to feel a bit below par, (happened on Friday too; thanks for your patience Pete!) So.....

my humble offerings from today:

The Nikon V1 with the 30-110 - I do like that lens!











and taken with Panasonic G3 and the 25mm macro lens





and so to home.....a return visit sometime... with a picnic ;)




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails