My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 11 February 2013

Snow started the day... but it went..a potter along the beach

Needed to get some exercise today... the day had started with snow - great!!  Oh when will winter end!! Too much, too much bad weather.

I'm down with my daughter for a couple of days or so, so had a wander along the beach down by the pier.





Normally I walk west from the pier but today I walked east... they've just 'done up' this area by the beach and made an interesting job of it!





Apart from a pied wagtail and several starlings, the only birds on or around the beach were gulls.. and I'm no expert when IDing gulls!!








Still, the walk blew away the cobwebs which was nice!

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

I think Gulls are wonderful. Looks so like spring over there. I'm envious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails