My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 21 June 2014

West Dean Gardens... in the sun and warmth.. and Warnham LNR

Thought I'd go over to West Dean gardens.... lovely gardens at any time of the year.  Today there was also a craft fair so I got there early and was first in the queue for entry!!

The sun shone, the sky was blue and the temperature warm.  I was glad I had got there early as everyone else was visiting the craft fair so, for a considerable time, I had the gardens to myself.... bliss!! :)




There's a swallow perched top right...  you'll need a magnifying glass :)

This was in the sylte of a traditional T-room - and was to provide me with a very nice Chicken Ceasar Salad Roll and diet coke later in the day...

The local Parish Church





































































My table decoration at lunch time :)

Kitchen Garden & Orchard




















and popped into Warham LNR on my way home










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails