My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Friday 3 October 2014

Warnham LNR - a very warm, but quiet, October afternoon.

As an aside to the main blog... I apologise for any music you may hear when looking at this blog.  It was NOT my doing and I don't know its origins or how it got here.  If anyone has any idea how I can get rid of it, I would love to know!!

Rather boring shopping this morning, but managed an hour at Warnham this afternoon.

Quite quiet.. the usual culprits around the feeders including this Wood Pigeon



I was very surprised that the one juvenile Great Crested Grebe was still about its parent.. and that it was still calling to be fed....


Pair of Mute Swans feeding..



and not possible to stifle a yawn....


I'd only got my 'birding' camera/lens with me, but it looked beautiful out over the lake..
A pleasant interlude....

3 comments:

Wilma said...

No music as I was looking at it.

Tricia Ryder said...

Thanks Wilma.. good to hear this!

oldcrow61 said...

Lovely pictures. That's a fine looking pigeon there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails