My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Thursday 1 January 2015

Standen House and Gardens... a first for 2015

It's a very grey damp day but nonetheless I headed off for NT Standen

Had a stroll around the grounds...





































A sort of early lunch... excellent fruity scone - slight warm and beautifully light... 5 out of !!


I was going home via Nymans but as I couldn't get into the car ;park for the queuing cars I nipped in to Warnham instead.  Where I added Long Tailed Tit, a Wren, Moorhen, Grey Heron and various others to my new 2015 bird list!!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails