My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Tuesday 13 January 2015

The Beach and Warnham LNR in brief

I had an appointment down by the coast this morning and I was early.  So I stopped and had a stroll on the beach.  The tide was going out and birds were mostly gulls and a few Turnstones.






Plan A was to go to Widewater later or Nymans... As I came out from my appointment the blue sky had become black and it was pouring with rain... so off home I went.

After lunch the sun came out so I stretched my legs at Warnham.  Birdwise it was very quiet..


the Marsh Tit was visiting but even the feeder wasn't that well attended.




A cormorant was using the sun and I was pleased to note a Great Grested Grebe was now about (in fact at the top of this picture!!)

And on my way out, I noticed primroses in flower....

and if it doesn't rain tomorrow.. I might make Plan A...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails