My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 14 November 2015

Nymans - in the rain!

I was awake at a very silly time this morning; as day dawned it was dry.... thia didn't last but I had to get out somewhere!!

So off to one of my favourite haunts - Nymans Gardens...

A very wet seat in the garden shop!!















Ah a refuge..

Ponders didn't need the brolly !!!!

and would rather have gazed out of the window... but...























and a great Fruit Scone to end the visit.... one of the best :D thanks to the Nyman's Baker.. :)


1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

Pinders could have dabbled his way from my flat to the park and then into town quite happily

Related Posts with Thumbnails