My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Thursday 5 July 2018

Warnham LNR and Horsham on another very hot day!!

Today was hot and humid again and thunderstorms forecast for my area.  However, at the time of writing this, not  drop of rain has been seen.. still very humid.

I had a visit to Warnham... the birds were taking it easy as well.






The family of 2 adult and 3 young Great Crested Grebes were feeding... record shots only.. the glare on the water was frustrating and the birds were really beyond the reach of my lens!



Cinnebar Moth caterpillars



 Bumped into an old friend on my way out of Warnham... lovely to see you again John after all this time..


and then into town... for the hairdressers!!



Sat in the shade of this wonderful tree in the town, and had an ice cream before heading off to have my hair done and then off home.



and despite this... still not a drop of rain!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails