My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Sunday 16 September 2018

Borde Hill Gardens... last visit for 2018

I headed off for Borde Hill Gardens today.. The Gardens close at the end of this month and next Sunday I (with others) are all going to be prisoners in our own village... several major roads will be closed.. they all surround where I live!!

Bit cloudy this morning.. but lovely wander through the gardens and Sculpture exhibition!

Needless to say by the time I left (after a cuppa and an excellent piece of Victoria Sponge cake) the sun shone in a blue cloudless sky.... ah well









This was my favourite sculpture...


























































Lovely wander.. I shall be back next year in the Spring when Borde Hill Gardens open again..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails