My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

Well - how did the last 12 months go... rather quickly.  And quite a bit has happened - some good, and some not so good.  I found a new home and am gradually getting used to a different way of life - but it's good to be nearer my immediate family....Can't believe my grandson is in the middle of taking GCSE's.. where did those 15 years go!!

The good... well I had some good and unanticipated (mostly) holidays this year..saw Red Kites in Wales, and an unexpected holiday in Florence and then again (a planned holiday) in Paris (where I finally made it to the top of the Eiffel Tower - thanks Pete)... great stuff - and more to come in 2013... :D  Not done this for years... lovely to renew my acquaintance with Italy...probably my most favourite country - and the next stop is Rome in March - roll on!!

Been to some great musical concerts and had a visit to the ballet - most enjoyable - not something I've done for many years and I'm going to have a first ever visit to an Opera...... Puccini's La Boheme in March.. watch this space...


So to all my family and my friends
(in this country and abroad),

I hope there was a lot of good in your 2012 and hope there will be even better things for you in 2013.

A very Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Glo said...

Happy New Year! Sounds like you have many exciting adventures ahead :) All the best to you and yours!

holdingmoments said...

A packed year Tricia.
Let's hope this new one is even better. Started good; it's not raining! lol
All the best for 2013.

Tricia Ryder said...

Thanks Glo..

Thanks Keith... I can even see the moon - very clearly!!

Ragged Robin said...

Happy New Year Tricia.

I enjoyed reading of your adventures and seeing your lovely photos last year and look forward to reading more this year :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails