My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 24 May 2014

A bit more of the beach!


I was meeting my daughter today; the weather started off pouring rain.  I decided to head off a bit early and by the time I got to the beach, a hesitant sun was there.

Been testing various camera settings... think I'm getting there.... :)

This 'beacon' provided a resting place for a gull... and little else on the horizon



The beach garden was coming into flower and beginning to look good.. and the sun came out a bit more!








and time to head off to my daughter's.  A 'naughty' snack at lunchtime.

I headed off early afternoon to go to my local patch.  It never happened.  Torrential and prolonged rain DID happen.. so finally I had to admit defeat and head off home.  Tomorrow looks more promising!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails