My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Sunday 27 July 2014

A visit to Paycockes House & Garden, a Barn and a Vineyard

Where to today?  My turn to choose and Pete was happy to go to Paycockes.  I do like the house and the garden is always lovely.  It's one I could happily call my own and feel very at home there.  Lazy summer afternoons with a good book and a glass of something chilled and white.

In the car park..










































And from there a very short distance away is Coggleshall Grange Barn.. fascinating... and a place I'd never visited before..










There were Archery demos and 'have a go' facilities... one of the presenters getting his gear out of his car !

 On the way back we called in at a 'new' vineyard. West Street Vineyard ... where a few purchases made... and a welcome, and very nice, cuppa drunk... and thanks for the pressie, Pete :)

A very pleasant time out :D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails