My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 22 June 2015

Arundel - the Cathedral and some Birds..

The forecast for today was dreadful.. heavy rain.  I headed off to a camera shop - nothing exciting just a camera strap!!

After that where to?... well it stopped raining so I decided to go to Arundel.  By the time I got there it was pouring and as I drove past Arundel Catherdral there was a convenient parking space.. which I used and headed into the Cathedral.




















Decided the rain was easing so headed off for WWT Arundel... bit wet when I got there so had a sandwich and a cuppa (rather expensiveP !!! and when rain had stopped, I headed off around a rather quiet reserve... time of year I guess..


















Let's hope tomorrow is better!!

1 comment:

The Quacks of Life said...

nice pics... forecast better for rest of week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails