My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Sunday 21 June 2015

Petworth .... for some exercise..


I was visiting Mum this morning so I went the long way round via the beach.  The tide was out rather a long way..


So this afternoon I headed off for Petworth as I needed some exercise.  Also trying out a new light-weight lens... which impressed me.

Dozens of Canada, Greylag and Egyptian Geese around..... and several juveniles as well...






Ponders kept me company and was watching for other Mallards.. we saw a couple but not many about at this end of the lake...





A small boy was chasing the geese.. this one, quite rightly took exception.  However small boy's grandma chastised him and they left!!





Very haughty!!







The scent from the roses was wonderful!




The house is having the roof repairs and in July.... hopefully I'll be rising to the roof with camera in hand!!
















2 comments:

Midmarsh John said...

New lens and operator were working well, lovely clear shots.

Tricia Ryder said...

Thank you John

It's a very lightweight 35-100mm for a Panasonic GM5... and the combination is so light to carry about which was the reason for purchase..

Related Posts with Thumbnails