My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Sunday 23 April 2017

A wander into town via the local Park..

I can get into my nearest biggish town by train and bus.. I have yet to explore the buses but will do over the next few days,

On the train



When I went into town a couple of days ago, I too a different route in from the station and discovered the Park.

Lots going on .. and it was much larger than anticipated.  Apart from the swimming pools and activity/leisure centre, there were organised activities for children... the park was so large you hardly noticed them












 Then found another smaller garden withing the main garden. the Human Nature Garden... very peaceful..








The Shepherd and his sheep






The Entrance gates...


and out of the park and into the town...


and lunch before coming home


Pleasant wander although the light wasn't very good.. but at least got some exercise..

1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

I love big public parks that are intelligently used

Related Posts with Thumbnails