My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 17 April 2017

Chichester, the Cathedral & Bishop's Palace Gardens

Well - today I got the trains into Chichester.. there was a particular shop I wanted to visit.. but it was closed!


A wander around the town, having had a coffee on arrival







A visit to the Cathedral..
















and after lunch, I then made my way to the Bishop's Palace Gardens.. my first visit.. and they were lovely..





























and finally time to go to the station and journey home again.

3 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

i'm sure you'll go back sometime soon :)

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

I love those jackdaws. Naughtiness is never far away from their minds

Tricia Ryder said...

Pete . can't think why you think that!!

Simon... Agree with you there ... cheeky birds at the best of times..

Related Posts with Thumbnails