My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Sovereign Harbour.. a very short walk!!

I was in Sovereign Harbour today; principally to meet a friend but also to discover the 1st winter Black Guillemot.

The sun was glorious but the wind strong and bitingly cold!!  I saw the Guillemot through the binoculars.. it dived... and by the time I got nearer .. had disappeared. and I didn't rediscover it ... so o pic.. was really glad to have seen it though.

Birds were mostly Cormorants today...








We wandered back to one of the many cafe for hot coffee and lunch!!..

Good to get the bird  😃

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails