My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 26 February 2018

An impromptu, albeit short visit given the weather, to Nymans Gardens

The forecast for the UK today is for freezing temperatures and snowfall thoughout.

I headed off to do some necessary food shopping.  As I left the sky was dark!!


It cleared a bit and, given I was hungry, decided to take a detour and go home via Nymans Gardens.  Given this was the sky when I go there, ....

I had lunch first.. a very tasty Tuscan Bean Soup and a cheese scone.. very nice and very warming.

The headed off for a short wander.. it was snowing lightly all the time..



Snowdrops in the snowflakes!!



















The 'haze' is the snow...






Good to have some 'fresh' air.. even for such a short walk!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails