My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Friday 20 April 2018

Nymans Garden in heat and sunshine

I've had a busy week... mainly not one I would choose.. but today's workload finished earlier than expected to managed to have a quick and totally spontaneous visit to Nymans Gardens... 

On my way to my first stop this morning, 2 Red Kites soaring over the A24.. just great to see... pity I was driving..

First stop - Lunch..very nice!


Blossom, Rhododendrons and Magnolias everywhere... Nymans is always lovely in Springtime.. so much to see











































Was so good to get outside and have some fresh air in summer like weather - after spending time clearing a loft!!

Stopped for some shopping on the way home.. and when putting everything in the fridge, managed to knock an unopened bottle of wine out onto the floor....cutting my toe in the process... hey ho....

2 comments:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

Lovely and bright and colourful!

Tricia Ryder said...

What a difference the sun and blue skies make eh Simon!!..

Related Posts with Thumbnails