My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Sunday 17 June 2018

Pencarrow.. I arrive in Cornwall

I left a bit later than I wanted to this morning; circumstances beyond my control.
The journey down to Cornwall was great..  No traffic... stopped a couple of times for breakfast etc and arrived at Pencarrow House and Gardens for a wander.  Unfortunately it was raining so I spend a limited time in the gardens before having a guided tour of the house.

























Peacocks have been resident here for a while.. saw 1 male and 2 female today.

So onto where I'm staying and unpacked... now looking forward to dinner!! I'm hungry..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails