My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 18 June 2018

Prideaux Place & Trerice House and Gardens

Well,   plan C today!!  I was intending to be elsewhere, but wasn't well overnight & this morning so decided to stay near to where I'm staying.

So first visit was to Prideaux Place.. there'e an extensive deer park and some gardens which are gradually being restored.  I didn't stay for the house tours and the timing didn't work for me today.. I might go back if I can.

The house has a bear named "me too" and money from sales goes towards the cost etc. of the house.. and of course, I couldn't resist!!


























































Then onto Padstow as it was just down the road.  However, it was packed with people and the car park I wanted was full.. so I headed off to Trerice.. an Elizabethan Manor house.. which was small, but delightful


















































No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails