My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 25 May 2013

A very quiet day but grandson's company was great :D

The weather promised to be good, but I'd promised my grandson a brunch at our normal beach cafe today.  I nipped out for something boringly domestic, and J was up by the time I got back!!

He finished school for the last time yesterday, - where have all those years gone since he first started formalyschooling!!

I needed some exercise so early morning saw me down on the beach.  There are a lot of starlings where I'm currently staying and the roofs provide a good perch for them.




the beach was deserted except for horse riders and dog walkers... that all changed as the day went and it got very very busy... as did all the local roads!



Down on the beach - nothing but gulls!!!





So after brunch I headed off for Arundel.... big mistake!! Traffic was at a stand still so soon as I could I was headed back.. and that was my day.

It was a great outing with J but disappointingly the brekkie wasn't as good today as usual.... let's hope the rest of the weekend gets better :D

1 comment:

holdingmoments said...

Always good to see the gulls.
Sadly Bank Holiday's means crowds.
Roll on Tuesday :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails