My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Tuesday 13 September 2016

A very hot day at Warnham LNR

I met my daughter this morning and we walked along the sea path... the tide was in so couldn't get down on the beach.

Noticed these five swans out on the sea.. but only had the small lens on camera.. I'm assuming Mute Swans.

And this afternoon I went to Warnham.. it was far to hot to stay long... but the Greylags were more active today...

Quite a bit of chasing about

A Grey Heron flew past..








I wasn't there for long.. but still practising and playing with settings on new camera ...

1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

I just never thought of swans as being sea birds like that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails