My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Sunday 30 October 2016

Nymans.. but where was the sun?

I find it quite hard to gain an hour when the clocks go back... unfortunately I often wake very early and today was no exception - I don't really like the shortened daylight hours..  and I know I'm not alone in this and.. and .. and..

However given I 'm a bit restricted to going to far at the mo.. I headed off for Nymans Gardens... not much sun but plenty of visitors which is good for Nymans.

I usually go in the same direction (being a creature of habit) but today went the opposite way for slightly different views..

Lots of autumn colour still - but it's been very windless the last few days... long may it last..



































Time for lunch: a tasty Butternut Squash and Red Pepper Soup and a fruit scone.. both very good

I visited Warnham LNR later .. but no pics today..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails