My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 22 October 2016

Sheffield Park - one of the best for Autumn colour

I went to Sheffield Park to see Autumn colour today.. previous attempts this week have been unsuccessful for boring reasons.. but today..!! and I was hoping to see some friends there... however, didn't find them and mobile coverage there is not good :(





























Mr Ponders liked sitting in the sun..

ooh we like it here.. and Audley had his first trip out..






in THE tree!!








I went for a scone at 11.30 thinking I would avoid the queue.. WRONG... however, today the scone was worth the wait..

then for another wander

the long beds for Gentians

Just a few in flower..











the view from the Cricket Pitch area..








Lovely colours.. so sorry to have missed my friends though..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails