My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 31 March 2018

A wander through a local town

Today my son came up and took me out to lunch.. was lovely to see him.  We wandered the the Carfax .. and market stalls there given it's Easter.. mostly food and crafts.

I had a camera with me..





Great lunch at Ask Italian..


and the restaurant now occupies a building that used to be the Inland Revenue Office!!





A bar in a horsebox!!


I didn't taste it but... interesting concept!


Really lovely day.. and also thanks to my daughter for helping me celebrate during the week as well :D .. I'm so lucky to have the daughter, son and grandson that I have xx
Related Posts with Thumbnails