My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 10 March 2018

Nymans for a walk - it was rather wet ....

Shopping done I headed off to Nymans.. a tasty fruit scone for lunch while I waited for the rain to ease.  It didn't...


I decided to set off with a brolly.. more to protect the camera...


Fido, Fergus and Flynn surely didn't want to get wet...





Lots of colour to come...

The Gunnera ... waiting for warmth to start growing again...

in the middle of which a few snowdrops in bloom..

an old tree stump amongst the snowdrops

The rose garden in waiting..


the cheery site of crocuses..


1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

I'm not sure lions are all that interested in eating scones! The crocuses today were splendid in the cemetery

Related Posts with Thumbnails