My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Worthing Pier

Next month I will be on holiday.. not long to wait now... and it can't come soon enough.  Recent years have seen me going somewhere warmer and involving a plane flight in March.. not this year, and I miss it.   Next month will be in the UK for hols.. hope the weather improves but..

Had boring stuff to do in Worthing today.... but that done, went for a wander along the Pier.. the wind was strong but it wasn't that cold.. and the sky was bright-ish..

Lunch first..



and a walk along the Pier

Various bits of artwork on the Pier's central division wall... this rather appealed.. love the colours














2 comments:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

Been a long while since I saw a beach. Oh I'm so undertravelled

Tricia Ryder said...

I live quite near to one Simon.. hope you get to discover one soon x.

Related Posts with Thumbnails