My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Sunday 11 March 2018

Beach walking & a short visit to Warnham LNr

I met my daughter and grandson today and we had a walk along a different part of the beach

I'd left home earlier and stopped by a good birding place on the seafront.   Delighted to hear, as I opened the car door, a Skylark singing its socks off and rising higher into the sky.  It eventually came down into the field... it's possible that they could be nesting there.

The wind was cold and it was dull as we started off..





Stopped for brunch at the Blue Bird cafe.. great food,... and it's dog friendly.  It was also packed so we sat outside.. and, gradually the sun came out!!





and as we walked back, the Skylark was very visible again.. as was a Wheatear which was great to see!!

I stopped off at Warnham on the way back.. it was fairly quiet.. apart from some noisy kids in the hides!!








Nice to see the Marsh Tit back again..





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails