My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 26 August 2013

A Visit to Parham House and Gardens

Having had a weekend up in Essex with Pete, I headed down south... the sun was shining by the time I'd unpacked and visited Mum so I headed off to Parham for an hour or so... it was warm again!  Lovely.

Also trying out (again) the Panasonic 14-140 lens... which I'm very impressed with


























 Had a wander over to the little Church in the grounds..

















Loads of butterflies and bees on the Buddlia..






and chickens and ducks were wandering (or hiding) around the trees in the Orchard!



A pleasant couple of hours!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails