My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Wednesday 28 August 2013

A visit to Standen House & Gardens

I haven't been to Standen since November 2010 when I went with Pete... time flies far too quickly.  So after a change of plan today, I went for a visit!  Today I saw it in summer rather than the end of Autumn.

I still enjoyed the house... it's one I can still imagine living in.... and outside the sun was shining and it was warm.




















































A pleasant couple of hours!

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Looks an interesting house and lovely garden. Really like the bench from a tree trunk and love the scarecrows :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails