My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Quick pop into Warnham LNR...

After doing the food shopping this a.m. and a quick bite at home lunchtime, I headed off to Warnham... it was throwing hail at me just a few minutes before I left.. then the sun came out.. very odd weather we're having at the mo...

Just a few pics... all the usual culprits about:


Lovely to see Marsh Marigold shining out..

Two male and one Reed Bunting today..



and a very busy Wren from the Woodpecker Hide..




The wind has dropped a bit today although it's still quite cold.. but this female mallared was dozing in the sun..

whilst the male had a wash and brush up..


A pleasant couple of hours - good to stretch my legs and get some fresh air.

2 comments:

Amanda Peters said...

lovely set of photos, I especially like the photos of the Wren they don't stay still for long.
Amanda xx

Roy Norris said...

Lovely shot of the Wren Tricia.

Related Posts with Thumbnails