My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Pulborough Brooks for a wander

I looked over at the field as a group of Fallow Deer ran across... then then formed a group in the middle of the field - very tightly bunched.. don't know what had happened.. something may have scared them..



And my first Dragon of the year: a Female Broad Bodied Chaser..



And I spent a while watching a male Great Spotted Woodpecker feeding his young.  As far as I could tell, there were two young ones.  No sign of the female while I was there.




Lovely to have a walk and a rewarding one too :)

1 comment:

Roy Norris said...

Thats some great shots of the GS Woodpecker Tricia.
Never easy to find a shoot such an event as that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails