My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Thursday 29 December 2016

Birds outside my house

Birds today in my neighbour's tree..  taken, more or less, from my front door.

Several Starlings



Blue tit which appeared to be looking under the eaves for a nest site?  There were also Sparrows doin the same thing



And for about 2 weeks now, we've been having daily visits from a Pied Wagtail..




Nice to see on a day I couldn't get out with the camera.

3 comments:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

Suddenly I'm not seeing any pied wagtails! That starling is very handsome in his winter coat with his white tips to his feathers, lovely bird.

Roy Norris said...

All the best for 2017 Tricia.

Tricia Ryder said...

Maybe I've got them.. there were 2 today.. and Starlings are really handsome at this time of the yearr.

Thanks Roy.. and to you and yours....

Related Posts with Thumbnails