My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Nymans - atmospheric mist!!

I met a friend today.. we only had the morning and went to Nymans... unfortunately we had rain on arrival and thick mist.. the rain stopped for a bit, so after a cuppa we had a wander..







There was an exhibition of Ladybird books in the house, with original illustrations... although pics not allowed of the exhibition, there were some festive decorations on the way out..
























A scone for lunch before I headed off... great company and thanks to my friend for keeping me sane today ;) .

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails