My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Friday 6 October 2017

Clumber Park - but no pictures. and a local church

Brilliant day in glorious sunshine and it was warm... I headed off to Clumber Park.
I took loads of pictures with wonderful cloud formations and lots of bees; the Kitchen Garden was looking stunning.

I went to review my pics on the camera, just after I'd taken the following ones of the local church.

To my horror I found all the early pictures had gone... somehow I'd formatted the SD card and deleted them..

Hey ho... I did visit Clumber Park a couple of years ago... so here's a link to my earlier visit - just click HERE.....

Lunch was a scone at Clumber which I'd taken with my phone... so that's safe then ...



When I got back to where I'm staying I decided to have a wander around the local church and church yard.. very pretty..







Autumnal flowers and decorations in the church looking very pretty









1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

Long time since I went to CLumber Park, it's just about cycleable from here

Related Posts with Thumbnails