My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 28 October 2017

Sheffield Park Gardens dressed in Autumn colour

The forecast was for sun this morning so I headed off for Sheffield Park Gardens for autumn colour.. and drove straight into ... mist!!

Fortunately the gardens were reasonably sunny by the time I got there... I was intentionally early.

I had  wander across the fields opposite... huge flock of sheep..





Something I'd not witnessed before... one of the sheep was obviously not welcome and was being headbutted by this, and other, sheep!!

Confrontation!!

and then into the Gardens... no more commentary is really necessary..
















































and an excellent fruit scone for lunch!!

x


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails