My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 24 December 2018

A wander by the sea on Christmas Eve

There is something about the sea, or water in general, that always draws me like a magnet.  I could never live far away from water and since I had my first own home, that's always been the case.

The weather was calm-ish today, but generally hazy and cloudy.. but I had a wander by the pier and the beach... it was calming!




































Stopped at a local large pond on the way home!








1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

Not managed to get out today! I'll make up for that tomorrow

Related Posts with Thumbnails